What you can do with your follow up auto responders
1. Offer free email courses to new subscribers:
Load your emails with a series of free courses. Once you have subscribers, emails will go at the set up intervals.
2. Follow up with your customers:
You can set a follow up emails at an interval of 15 or 30 days. Offer some discounts with each issue.
3. Conduct quizzes, polls with your opt-in list:
Create follow ups with quiz questions and set up to send one per day.
4. Benefit from your E-zine articles:
Load your Follow up auto responder with few e-zine articles.
Send the link to publishers who are willing to receive your articles.
5. Use your follow up auto responder to send:
- testimonials of your products
- e-book chapters as samples
- product reviews
- frequently asked questions
If you are serious about increasing your subscriber database, you need to set up follow up auto responders.