Q & A Saturday Cafe – August 10th

This Saturday Cafe answered question regarding type of business and entity to start to match your structure.

Thank you for the great question.

Please visit here for more information, for a free booklet and if you plan on incorporating your business.

You can choose from the following types of entities when creating your structure. Note that the first 2 listed are personal liable for business and personal income and loss.

  • Sole proprietor
  • Small business D.B.A (doing business as)
  • LLC
  • S-Corporation
  • C-Corporation
  • And other types

“To succeed in business, to reach the top, an individual must know all it is possible to know about that business.”    – J. Paul Getty

In case of incorporated business there is no personal relationship to the income, loss or liabilities of the business.

All entities need to report and file taxes regardless of what type of business you will run.

Good luck and all the success in starting your small business.

I would like to hear from you what is that you need help or support with. Please leave comments with this post or on the contact form.

See you next Saturday August 17th at 8:00AM (PDT) sharp!