- Treat them as you would your friends.
- Follow up with thank you letter or a note.
- Offer incentives: discounts, referrals or rewards
- Tell them why they should spend their money with you rather than with a competitor.
- Tell them why you provide better or faster service
- Tell them why your quality is higher than the leading competition.
- Ask them how can you improve or change to fit their needs.
- What will the customer’s benefit be after doing business with you so that they won’t get elsewhere?
Smile and be professional
“The man who does not work for the love of work but only for money is not likely to neither make money nor find much fun in life.” –Charles M. Schwaab